Best Times for Social Media MarketingApril 20, 2016
Content MarketingMay 20, 2016
Email marketing is growing in its use as an effective marketing tool.
Direct marketing through email is much more cost effective than snail-mail, and enables the sender to include various forms of attention-grabbing media- video, graphics, infographics and links to websites or presentations.
Knowing what technology to use in your email design is as important as the message or offer.
RLS Group custom-designed HTML email
Tips When Designing HTML Emails
- Emails should be 600 – 800 pixels max width.
- Images will probably be blocked – use alt tags
- Don’t use one single image for your message
- Use basic, cross-platform fonts like Arial, Verdana, Times Roman and Georgia
- Use animated GIFs for motion graphics
- Use tables (remember your coding standards from 1999?!)
- Make sure the email is mobile-friendly!